Teen Mobiles

This is blog that informs people about the upcoming technology releases and popular trends in the mobile world



My Friend just got a Blackberry Storm and has been bragging to me all about the phone. So I did some research on the phone and decided to but it and test it out. Before I tested it out i already knew it was

  • First Touch Screen Blackberry Phone
  • RIM's Highest Resolution Screen Ever
  • It's a Quadband World Phone with service in over 195 destinations
  • EVDO Rev A/HSDPA Rhapsody Support
  • 3.2 megapixel camera
  • Visual Voice Mail
  • Full HTML Internet Browser
One thing i was upset about with this device was that it wasn't WIFI capable but the screen texting is one of the best I've seen. The Blackberry Storm also has a fast 3g network (even faster than Iphone 3G). The screen scrolling isn't as smooth as the iphone but it is still good.
Check out this video comparing the Bold and Storm



This phone is a good look in my eyes. the speaker is loud and clear so you can hear when talking on it. It has the largest and best reception from verizon. The phone has fast internet even though it doesn't have WIFI. Check out the video below of the comparsion of the iphone and Storm




Look at the screen scratch test of the Storm


Tell me what you think about this Post (thumbs up or thumps down) and don't forget to subscribe to my blog

Ricky

0 comments

Post a Comment



Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Your Ad Here